Instructions using YouZee Clip-In
3 important things we want you to read before you start using your YouZee goggle inserts:
1. MOUNTING IN GOGGLE AND DURABILITY OF THE FRAME
ALWAYS START WITH THE LOWER ARMS! The frame is made in a extremly durable material. No risk of damaging the arms when compressing them even in really cold conditions. We have made a short video showing how to mount them in a goggle which also shows the durability of the material: YOUTUBE VIDEO
2. ANTI FOG CLOTH (PROVIDED)
Make sure the lenses are clean and absolutely dry. Wipe the lenses with the cloth a few times. Store the cloth in the bag it is delivered in.
3. WEAKEN THE ARMS
We say that YouZee fits all goggle brands thanks to the unique Octalock design. In rare cases and goggle models the arms can with advantage be weakened a little to off load some pressure to the foam. If so follow these steps:
1. Pour hot water in the sink (from the hot water tap) and put the YouZee in there for 90 sec
2. Compress the arms (upper and lower) against the lenses (they cannot be broken) and keep that pressure for 90 sec.
3. Keep the pressure and pour them in cold water for 10 sec.
Now the arms are weaker, and the pressure will be softener.
NOTE! Do not use OTG (over the glasses) goggles (because the insert comes further from your eyes and also the foam/construction is often weaker).
You are also welcome to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org